I am the On-Site at Mount Pleasant and my day consists of monitoring our associates, helping them to succeed, and resolve conflicts! I do everything for them from payroll to questions they need answers for, and occasionally a listening ear. I believe in an open door policy – and usually it results in birthday cupcakes and lots of smiles! I am the liaison between our Associates and our Client. I have always been in a management position involving people since I got my first “big girl job” at 16! I love what I do!
Before AccessPoint, I was a General Manager in the food industry. A lot of what I did before helped prepare me for the job I do today!
I have two children who are my world and I am married to my soulmate. Together we have a seven-year-old son and a one-year-old daughter. We also have a Fur daughter who is just as spoiled as my other two children!
I spend my free time with my family – cooking and catching up with a good tv thriller!
- Shepherd High School, Shepherd MI
- Shepherd, MI and Flint, MI – there is a big difference!
“Be the good you wish to see in the world!” – unknown
“We are all stars and we deserve to twinkle” – Marilyn Monroe
- Favorite Movie: The Blind Side is such a good family movie! But I can’t help but love Rocky Horror Picture Show – especially around Halloween time.
- Favorite holiday: Halloween! You can be whoever you want!
- Favorite childhood memory: Spending every school break at my family cabin in Paradise, MI! The quiet is relaxing and it is so beautiful up there! It is the one safe place where my kids can run and be kids and I can be centered moving forward. The level of relaxation in nature is unbelievable!