As a Human Resources Manager, I focus on maintaining a high level of satisfaction for my clients and their employees as well as being a key member of the Human Resources Department. I joined AccessPoint in 2013 as an HR Intern while completing my Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources Management at Oakland University. I performed multiple roles in the Human Resources Department while also assisting in the Staffing Division.
In 2014, after many accomplishments as an Intern, I was promoted to Human Resources Coordinator – responsible for client interaction, HRIS data entry and file management, benefits and FMLA administration, background checks, drug screening and employee handbooks.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, friends and my two dogs, and traveling to new destinations.
Hometown: Novi, Michigan
- Oakland University, BS Human Resources Management
- Walled Lake Western High School
“Live well, love much, laugh often.”
- Favorite hobby is reading and traveling
- Favorite sport is baseball, mainly the Detroit Tigers
- Favorite vacation destination is Mexico