My current position is a Front Office Coordinator for the Jackson office. My job consists of answering phones, screening candidates, routing calls appropriately and taking messages. I greet all visitors and candidates when they come into the office and put them through the application process. I also well as verifications and references. Some of my other duties include filing, data entry, copying, filing, and as well keep the front office clean and tidy.
I have been with AccessPoint for 3 years. I am blessed to have fallen into this job. I didn’t work for many years before I came to work at AccessPoint. I was a caregiver for my grandparents until they passed. I had never been in this type of work setting before. I was looking for a job and a friend of mine asked me to stop in and talk with her. So, I did and she gave me the opportunity to do a working interview and 3 years later I’m here full time and have learned so much each day.
I am happily married for 17 years and with 2 wonderful sons. I enjoy Kayaking and Motorcycle riding. Along with watching traveling within the USA
Hometown: Jackson, Michigan
- Western High School in Parma Mi
- Associates Degree in Arts of Healthcare Administration from University of Phoenix
- Associates Degree in Human Services Baker College
- Favorite movie genre is Cheesy Romance
- Favorite music is Country
- Perfect day off would be hanging out with my friends and family.