My role includes working directly with clients to provide human resource needs and support. This includes serving as the main point of contact and offering guidance for the lifecycle of employees. I have 5 years experience working as a human resources professional.
I primarily focus on servicing schools across the state of Michigan. This includes being the main point of contact for employees and clients alike, while also working with school boards and authorizers.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and am currently working towards a Master’s Degree in Employment Law. I enjoy reading, writing, spending time with family, and working on various building projects at home.
- Liberty University (Bachelors in Business/HR)
- Currently attending Nova Southeastern University online (Masters in Employment Law)
- Favorite hobby is woodworking
- Favorite movie is Baby Driver
- Favorite song is They Might Be Giants