My position as a Human Resources Manager includes maintaining an exceptional client relationship on a daily basis. I am actively responding to inquiries/resolutions as quickly as possible as well as identifying any areas that may need HR intervention. My areas of expertise include employee investigations, leave of absence/FMLA guidelines, and policy implementation. I frequently partner with members of the payroll and benefits teams to ensure the proper message is delivered to clients when resolving issues.
Prior to being hired with Access Point in 2017, I worked in HR in multiple industries including corporate retail, small business, and PEO. I have been in HR in one form or another since 2007. While I did not study HR in college, I made an effort to go back to school for certification and continuing education in HR because I enjoy working in this field so much. I currently hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and a Certified Professional designation in HR from the Society for Human Resource Management.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my firefighter husband, Andrew, and our Australian Shepherd, Rebelle. We are hoping to make our family grow in the future. I also value any time I get to spend with my nephews and niece, AKA, my “niblings.”
Hometown: Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
- Regina High School
- Oakland University – BS Finance & AD Dance Performance
- Society of Human Resource Management Certified Professional
It’s never too cold for ice cream!
- Favorite movie is Jurassic Park
- My perfect day off is sleeping in, a Crossfit workout, a walk to Starbucks with my husband and dog, a mid-day nap, and ending with cooking homemade pizza and some Jeopardy!
- Favorite childhood memory is being the only girl on a street filled with boys, so always being included in the games they played (mostly because of my big brother!)