As the Director of the Healthcare IT practice, I oversee the recruiting and delivery of healthcare IT consultants for our various hospital and healthcare clients. I work hard to provide talent solutions that drive overall client and consultant satisfaction. I am solutions-oriented and I pride myself on strategically aligning with our clients to deliver the best possible results. My experience supporting diverse business units in multiple industries helps me excel at assessing critical project success factors.
My diverse professional background includes 22 years’ experience in operations, project management, healthcare IT talent acquisition, human resources, and performance coaching. I joined Preferred Solutions in 2012 and stayed on through our merger with AccessPoint in 2014.
I am married with three children who keep me running! I enjoy playing outside with my kids, traveling, DIY projects and exercising.
Hometown: Northville, Michigan
- Bowling Green State University, Masters
- Grand Valley State University, Public Administration, French
- Royal Oak Kimball High School
“You’re in charge of you, let’s make it a great day!” – My son’s kindergarten teacher
… I think it says it all.
- Favorite sports team is any team my kids are playing on
- I can’t live without coffee and a good mystery
- Favorite childhood memory is playing outside in the snow with my three sisters