I am a Payroll Specialist for AccessPoint. I worked for AccessPoint 22 years ago and am happy to return to the AccessPoint family.
I have been processing payrolls for over 30 years. I started processing payroll in the US Navy and my career took off from there. I have attained the designation of a Certified Payroll Professional, C.P.P. twice now.
My areas of focus are Regulatory Compliance, Wage & Hour Law and Customer Service.
As a team, at AccessPoint we all learn from each other. Being able to work directly with other departments on payroll issues has its rewards. Reaching out to other departments to verify the validity of certain entitlements, deductions, and tax set-ups and receiving almost immediate feedback has encouraged me to work more closely together. Giving the client a quick response to their concerns is a great benefit.
I am happily married and have a beautiful black lab named Riley. He is a joy to go home to.
My free time is spent either reading spy novels (David Baldalchi is #1!), creating windows in stained glass, and playing piano/guitar.
- Henry Ford Community College
- Montgomery College of Maryland, Accounting Concentration in Business
- Certified Payroll Professional Designation
- Bishop Borgess High School
- Detroit, MI
- Favorite Hobby: Stained Glass
- Favorite Musical Artist: Ed Sheeran
- Can’t live without God, family, and a good dog