I am a Risk Control Manager for the Kalamazoo office. I manage the worker’s compensations claims for our staffing division. I also work with processing payroll, flagging payroll, certified payroll, insurance certificates, workers compensations codes, invoices, and enter in payroll for the Vendor Management Systems.
I have over 17 years with the company managing the worker’s compensation claims and payroll. I work with all different types of clients from adjusters, doctors, associates, account managers, managers, and volunteer centers.
When I am not at work I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend Jeremy, my daughter Alayna, and our cat Sammy. During our free time, we like to visit family, traveling to new places, sitting around bonfires, cooking, and laughing.
Hometown: Bay City, Michigan
- Bay City Central High School
- Bay City, Michigan Delta College-General
- Saginaw Valley Uni.-Nursing
“Dance Like No One Is Watching”
- Favorite movies are Divergent and Bridesmaids
- Favorite breakfast food is bacon
- favorite childhood memory is making Christmas cookies with my mom, sisters, grandmothers, aunts, cousins.