Teacher of the Semester
AccessPoint Educational HR highly values committed teachers and staff members who excel in their positions and are good examples in their community. This award recognizes teachers and staff members for their dedication, professionalism, and for making a difference in the education of the students in our schools. From these nominations, a “Teacher of the Semester” will be selected in the month of January, and the month of May. The selected teacher will receive a plaque commemorating this honor, and a $500 bonus. The school will also receive a $200 donation. The winner of this award may choose to donate their winnings to a charity of their choice.
In addition, all non-teaching staff, excluding school administrators, may be nominated throughout the year for “Staff Member of the Year” and awarded with $250. The recipient’s school will also receive a $100 donation.
Nominate A Teacher
To nominate a teacher, please read the rules below and proceed to the nomination form at the bottom of this page.
- Parents, students, teachers, community members, and staff may nominate a teacher or staff member on the form provided. · All nominations may be submitted online at www.accesspointhr.com/teacher-of-the-semester or mailed to: All A’s Nomination, Attn: Paul Yaeger, AccessPoint Educational HR, 2321 Club Meridian Ste B, Okemos, MI 48864
- Nominations will only be accepted if the nominee is employed by AccessPoint Educational HR.
- No self-nominations allowed.
- To ensure decisions are based on the nominations alone, the committee will review each form with the individual’s name and school name removed.
- A committee member and assigned HR Manager, will personally present the award to the teacher as schedule allows.
- All nominations for “Staff Member of the Year” will be reviewed, and the winner chosen by the committee.
- Only submissions from the current school year will be considered for nominations
Qualifications for teacher of the semester/staff member of the semester:
- Must be employed by AccessPoint Educational HR.
- Must be in good standing with AccessPoint Educational HR.